Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Randomness

The boys stayed in their respective beds the whole night. They were just as proud when they woke up as they were the night before.

My husband's hockey team won the championship game for the season! We cheered him on from the  stands, the boys yelling " Good luck, daddy!" the entire game. In between eating, Fiona starred, mesmerized by the white sheet of ice and the fast-moving people whizzing by. Babies love hockey.

Fiona is still sleeping in our room. In-laws are coming soon and will be using her room, so that gave me an excuse to keep her with us for a bit longer. I wake up to her cooing and playing with her hands every morning, and the second her eyes focus on my face, she gets the biggest smile. Melt my heart!

My second Fiona "maternity" leave is over and I'm back to work. Bittersweet as always. Its back to just dreaming about being a stay at home mom.

I completely forgot to announce that our sweet niece was born last week. Welcome, Oliviah Marie! She's beautiful and healthy and from what I have heard, a happy little baby. Breaks my heart that we won't be able to make it up to see her till the summer, but I can't wait for the now 7 grandkids (all under the age of 5) to get together this 4th of July. Ill have to ask my bro-in-law if its okay to put up a picture of her.

Oh, and Fiona made me look like a liar at her therapy session. Peanut was rolling side to side, did fine on her tummy ( still not picking her head up, though, but at least she doesn't seem to be in pain on her chest) and ate from a spoon! Speech is still going to stop by to check her out, and PT is contacting me in the next week to start up more intense physical therapy. Time to start using some fun exercise equipment!

Just Skyped with my bestie from SD that I miss very very much. Thanks for making me smile for a good half hour, Peggy. Its rare with the time difference we get to talk, but I am oddly wide awake at 1 am our time tonight.

That's all for now. Random ongoings and updates at our home. Maybe Ill add pictures to this post on a later date when I feel like uploading them to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...