Thursday, January 20, 2011

Soul Food

I do not take full advantage of the beautiful place we live. Way too often, I let the hassles of taking out three under three scare me out of a good time. But after being quarantined for the last three months, due to the high risks this season of RSV and the flu,  and trying to keep Fiona healthy for her surgery, I was more then willing to deal with any inconveniences for just a few good moments with the kids outdoors. I cut my maternity leave short because I knew I would have to take time off for Fi's surgery. So I am thinking of this as my continuation of my maternity leave, and enjoying all this family time. We definitely do not do this enough.












Come on, a train playground? Could my boys have been more in Heaven?!

And we definitely do not do this near enough.











She flirts with him, and its so cute

                                       I think she enjoyed her first beach day













It was a perfect- 77 degree- sunny- breezy beach day. And as my husband and I lay in the sunny warmth, our daughter slept in the shade next to us and we watched our boys dig in the sand, we turned to each other and asked "why don't we do this more often" Its just good for the soul.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like perfect family time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids! That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous of your warm weather :)

    Found you through Say Hi Sunday. My blog is mixupthemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...