Monday, February 21, 2011

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking

And the good times just keep rollin.






Fiona went swimming for the first time. With just a small window of opportunity in between getting the okay for going in water after her heart surgery and getting her casts put on her legs again (happening this Friday), I wanted to make sure I took her for a dip in the pool. The next time she will be able to go again wont be till after her first birthday.








 The only snow and ice my kids will see this year. The boys had a blast ice skating with their Dad, and I humbly attempted to help out too... its only been 7 years or so since I last ice skated. Side note- must remember to bring gloves next time.





Fiona had her 6 month check up. Shes back on the charts people, in the 1 percentile! Sweet love is 12 lbs and 2 ounces and growing. Haven't put her numbers on the Down syndrome charts I have at home, but she seems to be average on those stats. As you can see, we are still fighting her first real cold, which the entire house hold has gotten as well. Shes a happy little sick baby and more congested in her eyes then in her nose.

...

And then, some more of this. Because, well, I just like to rub it in to my northern friends. While you all just got another foot-plus of snow, we tanned our already tan skin at the beach again. Sending some warm sun rays your way.
















Happy shoveling!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family and I am uber jealous of your weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog for the last hour... Your family is beautiful and you are such strong parents. I am speechless in what I could say other then your family is beautiful...
    I found you over at the tuesday follow me chickadee blog hop... Hope you can check me out I have over 10 prizes in a birthday bash giveaway right now :)
    http://mommy2nanny3doggy1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...