Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pucker-Up, Buttercup

Fiona loves to kiss. And I am pretty sure she knows both the word kiss and what it is she is doing.



She has this thing for faces. If you are close enough to her she will reach her arms to grab your face and lean in for a big open mouth smooch. I just can't get enough of these kisses. ( or that baby drool that is always dangling from her chin!) And the best part is right after the kiss. Princess always gives me the biggest smile.



Fi has a special fondness for her baby dolls. They gets lots of her slobbery kisses. Little peanut still doesn't have great control so has a hard time holding onto the dolls for very long, and you would think those dolls were gone forever the way she cries for them when she drops them.


Nothing makes me happier then those kisses and these eyes.


Well, that's not completely true. I probably have a never-ending list about my kids and my husband that make me my happiest. But she is my sweet love.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Gotta love slobbery kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...