Sunday, May 8, 2011

3 years and loving it

"I never thought you should be rewarded for the greatest privilege of life"- Mary Roper Coker, Mother of the Year 1959.

Three years ago, I celebrated my first Mothers Day. Two bundles of joy gave me my new title, which I have worn proudly every day. God must have known that I'd take my position very seriously, giving me twins for my first children. I am Daughter, Sister, Wife, Cousin, Niece, Granddaughter, Co-Worker, Friend... but no title I am as honored by as Mother.



















It truly is a privilege to be chosen as Gavin, Breiden and Fiona's mother. One that I will never take for granted. Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing mom's in my life ( especially my amazing moms!) Hugs to everyone missing their moms who are looking down on them from heaven, and to the moms who celebrated today without their babies. And to all the women waiting to be moms, I pray for a blessing for you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...