Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The boys of summer

Nothing says summer like boys playing baseball.





















The twins wanted nothing to do with the tee- they hit slow pitch like big cousin Henry (who, my niece calls Hiny :)

We are having an unbelievable time up north. After figuring out the right allergy medicine, we are really enjoying our selves. My camera is filling up with pictures I am dying to share and stories being saved in my memory to tell. But for now, I am just going to continue enjoying my family and the (finally!) nice, breezy, northern summer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a baseball fan, but there is something about youth baseball that is so purely summer, that I can't help but love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your photos! Looks like everyone is having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...