Thursday, June 9, 2011

Its Thursday

Almost forgot it was Thursday. The last few weeks have been ridiculously stressful. The list of incidences is long and varies from life threatening issues to forgetfulness. But the more that goes wrong, the more there is to be thankful for.

Thankful that for the first time in 3 years my house is consecutively clean. I am loving that my time is much better used now that I am home. Which leads me to that I am thankful for all this time with my kids. The boys keep me laughing with everything they say. Seriously need to go get that tape recorder.

Thankful that we had amazing weather for the boys birthday.


Thankful for my friends and sister coming down for the weekend. Shel, somehow we didn't get any pictures together, and Mary you need to email me the pictures from your camera.


Thankful that my mom is okay. My sister and I had to take her to the ER last Friday ( three nights in one week taking people to the ER). She was showing signs of heart failure and it turns out she has blood clots in her lungs. It will be a long recovery but with the help of blood thinners she is breathing easier and is back home.


Thankful for the pool in our community. For the relief from the Florida heat. And that its a FREE activity.


Thankful that Fiona's fever left and she is back to her normal self. This girls smile melts my heart. All I have to do is look at her and she gets the biggest ear to ear grin, which she then shyly puts her head down. Some day I will capture this on camera.

Thankful for the two that like to take pictures.



Thankful  for 50cent boxes of macaroni and cheese.

Thankful for moms night out. And a cold glass of beer. O and thankful for my mini van ( that ones for you, Megan :)

What are you thankful for this week? Remember, I really want to know.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for coffee.

    I'm thankful I get to see Charlie, Shannon and the kids again in a few weeks.

    I'm thankful for my family.

    I'm thankful for Margaritas on Friday night.

    I am thankful for home dates with my hubby!

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my 2 precious daughters who saw their mother in distress and insisted on taking her to the ER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for my amazing daughter and the wonderful medical team who will perform her heart surgery next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for being able to keep up with family i never see... thanks face book and blogs
    Aunt Geri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...