Monday, June 13, 2011

Little Anglers

How big was your fish?

"THHIISSS BIG!!! ( arms as big as they can reach) Really strong. I fought hard"

Yep, my husband has taught them well.

Gavin caught his first fish today. And B caught one too. The rest of the day I will be hearing about their Blue "Gi-eels" and how big and strong they were. Men and their fishing stories.






Gavin's first catch! 

Breidens second catch ever. He is becoming a little pro.


Love backyard fishing- well, I love watching my boys in our backyard fishing :) No gators out today.

Speaking of fishing stories, my husband had a pretty good one this week too. He caught an 8ft nurse shark! Not in our backyard.


the damaged hook

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Nothing cuter then boys fishin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Priceless memories the boys will always remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stopping by from Follow Me, Chickadee.. Would love a follow back :)
    http://life-with-two-boys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Stopping by from Follow me, chickadee. Now following you!
    http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...