Sunday, August 14, 2011

In pictures

The cliches are running through my mind. They grow up to fast...or...I cannot believe my baby is turning one. But I can. This past year was one that did not just fly by. I will forever be thankful for the more difficult road that made me slow down, pay attention and enjoy every bit of scenery as we navigated our way down.


It been non-stop cleaning and crafting as I question myself why we choose to have a party in our home, one that I remind you is inhabited by twin three-year-old boys, so you can only imagine how much cleaning needs to be done. But with almost everything in order, I'm just excited to celebrate with everyone how Fiona has blossomed over the past year. I am so proud of my princess, and so happy to be her momma.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She is a DOLL! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Fiona is so beautiful!!!! I just added Ben's 7 month picture into his picture frame and had the same feeling - time is passing by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the 2nd month pic...so cute!!! Here's to really appreciating the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a beauty! Loved these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collage of memories! She is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...