Thursday, September 8, 2011

Going Private

In the beginning, I created this blog to vent, to journal/scrapbook, to connect to the DS community, to offer hope and advice to people going through similar situations with their kids. But over time, I have found myself becoming a little too obsessed with the computer and the Internet and being always connected. This blog is important to me, because its something that my kids can look back on. I'm not ready to bail out completely. But I have decided to go private. And because I know certain people ( like my mother- in- law) would just die if she couldn't see pics of the kids (love you Barb :), if you wish to stay connected please email me and I will send you an invite to view privately. But I am signing off with the random viewers-as in people I have not made a personal connection with either via cyper world or real life- and braking the "how many followers do I have" addiction.

My email is listed at the top of the page under Email. Thank you everyone for all the kind words and encouragement. You made the transition into the special needs community so much smoother.


3 comments:

  1. ooooh, I would love an invite, but I understand if you want to keep it to family and close friends. I will miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Exactly what Patti said :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...