Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bottle this, please

I can't get enough of her smile and laugh. And lucky for me, she thinks everything is funny. Just looking at her can send her into hysterics. She is a teething mess, with teeth popping through left and right, but she laughs at a drop of a hat. Smiling with a mouth full of fingers. She is always chewing on her fingers. (excuse her plugged ducked eye)





This little girl is the icing on my cake. Thank you God for every minute with this peanut. I can't wait to see what you have in store for her.

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! I just want to scoop her up and give her a hug! I love that toothy grin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those teeth come in quickly for her. It seems like Kamdyn has a new tooth pop through every couple of days. At least they'll be done quickly, hopefully : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve her one little tooth:)) and my little girls belly laughs are the best..they still make me smile/laugh everytime and she is already 4 1/2 but i dont ever get tired of them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...