Saturday, October 22, 2011

Team Fiona

I think its safe to say, Naples Buddy Walk trippled in size this year! I am beyond ecstatic with how many people came to walk and celebrate the lives of Southwest Florida's Down syndrome community. Not much to say other then thank you for walking, donating, supporting and caring about something that is so important to our family. We were honored to walk for Fiona, Leann, Nella, Max, Carson, Addison, Brooke, Laura, Kara, Hunter, Mia, and all the other local T-21 cuties. I'll let the pictures talk from here.





















A huge thank you to CustomInk who made our team shirts, and impressed me with a generous donation to our group when they saw the shirts were for a charity. A company that I will always support.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Buddy Walk for you all! Looks like you had a perfect day! I love Fiona's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That walk route looks beautiful. Glad you had such a huge turnout! Buddy Walk day had become one of my favorite days of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping waaay late! :) Love the Buddy Walk pics. Such sweet smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog Hopping way to late too;) but just wanted to check out some of the great kiddos!!! Great buddy walk..we had ours last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...