Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Because I have a camera and a blog...

I get to show you what I get to look at every day...

The "smile for the camera" look

 The " I am just so darn cute" look

The " I am so excited" look

The " Caught in the act" look

The "Smiling at my brothers" look

The " I am ignoring you look"

The " I WANT THAT NOW" look

The " innocent" look

And finally, the "smile so big, I have to close my eyes to contain it" look

Oh, and I love that she is still small enough to take baths in the kitchen sink. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cutie! I think my favorite is the "I'm just so darn cute" pose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable....love the picture "I'm so darn cute"! I remember when I gave our Ally baths in the sink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that second picture is precious!! She has fabulous facial expressions, I love it!! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...