Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Short and Sweet

In my three short years of being involved in the Down syndrome community, I have learned these things to be true.

People with Down syndrome can be...

Happy
Loving
Positive
Forgiving
Forgetful
Determined
Energetic
Angry
Outgoing
Short
Lazy
Quiet
Negative
Stubborn
Sensitive
Strong
Introverted
Smart
Meticulous
Passionate
Slow
Tall
Caring
Selfish
Loud
Crazy
Shy
Cautious
Outspoken
Rowdy
Selfless
Tough
Beautiful

So... basically I have learned a person with Down syndrome is simply, a person.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    You started following my blog a few months ago and I recently listed it as invitation only with nobody on that list. I don't know if that means you can see those posts now or not.

    BUT

    I have a different blog that I wanted to invite you to follow instead:

    http://blackwhiteandalittlepink.blogspot.com/

    This blog is open to all readers.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...